Irene SotiropoulouQualifications: PhD (Economics), Postgrad Diploma (Development Economics), MA (International & European Studies), LLB (Law)
Affiliation: Centre for Agroecology, Water & Resilience, University of Coventry, UK
Personal Website | Research Gate Profile
– Heterodox Economics, particularly alternative theories about money & finance, non-monetary economics, parallel currencies, theories about value. – Feminist Economics & Gender aspects of Economics, both on Micro, Macro & International levels.
– Grassroots economics, grassroots economic structures, solidarity economics, social economy, cooperatives & recuperated/self-managed enterprises.
– Non-capitalist economic structures, both in historical & contemporary societies, traditional economies, parallel (capitalist & non-capitalist) economic structures.
– Economic history, particularly of early capitalist structures, or non-capitalist structures purged by or surviving capitalism.
– Small production modes, sustainable-ecological economics, economics of the commons.